Keith Miller was a life-long martial artist, personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and trained MMA fighters before a series of life threatening illnesses caused him to suffer physically and emotionally for years. He battled back from congestive heart failure, depression, sleep apnea, low testosterone, and a weight gain of almost 100 pounds. Keith is now a health coach in Louisville, Ky, and trains people all over the world with his 3-Tier health and fitness programs.
- Certified Lifestyle Fitness Coach
- Certified Health Coach (ICF Accredited)
- Certified Professional Fitness Trainer
- Certified Metabolic Conditioning Coach (Funk Roberts)
- Certified Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach
- Certified IMPACT Group Fitness Instructor