One of the number one questions I get asked from both clients and friends or family members is, “Keith, how do I increase my metabolism?”
Your metabolism is a very complex process in which your body turns the food you eat into energy. It very easy to just look at it as your body’s “speedometer”, but the truth is that it is a very complicated business. Just stop to think of all the trillions of cells that your body has, and you can start to wrap your brain around how complex the metabolic process is!
There’s good news, though. While there may be a long list of things affecting your metabolic rate that you have no control over, like age, sex, and genetics; you can make some lifestyle changes that may impact your body’s ability to burn more calories throughout the day.
I lay it all out in our upcoming Metabolic Jumpstart Challenge!
In the 5-Day Challenge, you’ll learn:
- The workouts you need to do to jumpstart your metabolism
- About the specific foods that’ll help you get faster results
- About stress and its connection to your metabolism (and what to do about it)
- How sleep can help you lose more body fat if that’s a goal
- The most overlooked component of metabolism (that can actually be FUN!!)
Right now you can get started with the Metabolic Jumpstart Challenge for only $17!!!
You’ll receive an email with a link to the free Metabolic Jumpstart Challenge guide and Worksheets. You’ll also receive a link to join our Private Facebook Group for the challenge. I hope to see you there!